UEFA EURO 2020 MOD PACK FOR PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2017

Guys, my Bro Pro Evolution Soccer lovers, this time I would like to share with you a mod which is called UEFA EURO 2020 Mod Pack for your gameplay Pro Evolution Soccer 2017. This mod is combination of the mods that I had shared to you such as EURO 2020 Graphic Theme Menu and New Official EURO 2020 Scoreboard, In this mod you will get Euro 2020 Adboards as well.



Guys, like in my previous blogs usually I share the tutorial video and it's always at the end of blog. I just inform you that in this video I am using Next Season Patch 2020 All In One V2.0. If you curious you can watch the video below!

Guys my bro Pro Evolution Soccer lovers like I told you above about the features in this mod are :
  1. EURO 2020 Scoreboard
  2. EURO 2020 Graphic Theme Menu
  3. EURO 2020 Replay Logo
  4. EURO 2020 Adboard
  5. New National Teams Logo




How to Download?
  1. Click on the link above!
  2. Verify the captcha that you are not robot!
  3. Follow some steps then click on "Continue"!
  4. Wait a second click on "Direct Link to Drive Ball Soccer"!
  5. Download the files!

How to install it?
  1. After download the file, extract it using WinRAR!
  2. Copy the cpk files than paste them into "download" folder of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 directory!
  3. Open "dpFileListGenerator" folder!
  4. Check the cpk files you had just installed, put it down at the last then generate it!
  5. Done! Enjoy your gameplay!



Credits and Thanks to :

DzPlayZ
Aykovic 10 (Graphic Menu)
Criss (Background)

The next video is about the installation tutorial. Check it out!


 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.